Tuesday 6 March 2012

well i never

i'm lurking in the Qantas lounge
on the way to Melbourne
where i will meet my buddy who has flown all the way from New Hampshire
to come and play at Beautiful Silks

i thought i'd use my waiting time to update my website
but
some electronic "nanny device" called "evolvesecurity"
has apparently decided it is off limits.

here's what it says


ridiculous. so i guess, seeing as i constitute a threat to something/someone
i won't be updating the workshops page just yet

 and i won't be subscribing to Optus anytime soon , either.

2 comments:

  1. oh, geeze. so give her a hug for me. and enjoy, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How frustrating! If you are looking for another place to park your website, Weebly has given me no problems.... and it's free.

    ReplyDelete